Business Directory

You are not currently logged in. Please login or register first. When registering, you will receive an activation email. Be sure to check your spam if you don't see it in your email within 60 minutes.

Phone: (509) 787-8351
Physical Address: 1333 Port Industrial Parkway, Quincy, WA 98848

Ancient Lake Wine Company
Phone: (509) 787-2022
Physical Address: 795 Beverly-Burke Road N Quincy, WA 98848

Central Bean Company, LLC
Phone: (509) 787-1544
Physical Address: 815 SW E St. Quincy, WA 98848

Central Washington Concrete
Phone: (509) 754-5287
Physical Address: 26 13th St. NW, Quincy, WA 98848

Custom Apple Packers / Starr Ranch
Phone: (509) 787-4457
Physical Address: 1701 F St. SW, Quincy, WA 98848

Double Diamond Fruit
Phone: (509) 787-4644
Physical Address: 1801 F St. SW, Quincy, WA 98848

Farmer Bean & Seed LLC
Phone: (509) 787-3066
Physical Address: 30 A St. NE, Quincy, WA 98848

HashPlex, LLC
Physical Address: 935 Port Industrial Parkway, Quincy, WA 98848

Intergate Quincy LLC (Sabey)
Phone: (206) 281-8700
Physical Address: 2200 NE M St. Quincy, WA 98848







Phone: (509) 787-3576
Physical Address: 1005 E St. SW, Quincy, WA 98848

Phone: (509) 787-1577
Physical Address: 80 Columbia Way, Quincy, WA 98848

M3 Storage
Phone: (509) 787-8093
Physical Address: 1200 Port Industrial Parkway, Quincy, WA 9884

Microsoft Columbia Data Center
Phone: (509) 787-6351
Physical Address: 501 Port Industrial Parkway, Quincy, WA 98848

Microsoft Oxford Corporation
Phone: (509) 787-6351
Physical Address: 1515 Port Industrial Parkway, Quincy, WA 98848

Quincy Fresh Fruit
Phone: (509) 787-7100
Physical Address: 1015 Port Industrial Parkway, Quincy, WA 98848

Skagit Transportation
Phone: (509) 787-5201

Phone: (408) 336-0121
Physical Address: 1010 NE Yahoo Way, Quincy, WA 98848



The Port of Quincy is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at .